We had so much fun preparing care packages, we’d like to do it again!
Our spring care package theme is “renew”. Renewal is not simply resuming what was. It is also about the replacing, repairing and rethinking something that is worn out, run-down, or broken. As the world awakes again after a long winter, we wonder about the calls to healing and renewal going on in our hearts, communities and in our relationship to the earth.
Inside your package you will find:
- some caring treats
- zero waste/low impact items to try
- art and journaling inspiration
- invitations to spiritual practices that can be done alone, or with others, which connect us to the earth and creation.
There are a few online opportunities throughout May and June you may want to connect if you wish:
- a planting/garden blessing and gardening Q&A on Tuesday May 26th
- Forest Church in early June
- PiE’s PRIDE night church service on June 26th
Care packages are for young adults aged 18-35 in Canada. There is no cost.